Open: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday 12-3pm. Thursday 5-7pm; Closed Mon & Wed.
Cat Adoption Application
How wonderful you’ve decided to adopt a cat! Please complete this entire application in order to be eligible for adoption. Once approved, an adoption coordinator will meet with you to discuss your specific needs and the pet you are interested in. Our aim is to find the best fit for you and your companion pet, so we may show you another pet that would better fit your family.
- All current pets in the home must be spayed / neutered unless the animal is a dog exempt for service work or it is not recommended by the veterinarian for health reasons.
- Please be sure to tell your veterinarian that the EASEL Adoption Team will be contacting them.
- Your adoption coordinator may ask you to bring your dog to a “meet and greet” to see how s/he gets along with kitties
At your adoption appointment, you’ll need to bring
- Proof of age (Adopters must be at least 21 years old)
- Proof of current address (Such as a valid driver license or recent utility bill)