Open: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday 12-3pm. Thursday 5-7pm; Closed Mon & Wed.
In caring for all of our animals, we go through a lot of items and supplies – so we happily welcome individual, organizational, and corporate donations from our Wish List! New dogs and cats arrive every day with different needs – from the basics to dietary, housing to medical, and the need for play and social interactions. As a 501(c)3 non-profit animal welfare organization, donations made to the shelter are fully tax deductible as allowed by law.
Two easy ways to contribute to EASEL at Amazon:
- If you enjoy shopping, use AmazonSmile and .05% of your eligible purchases will be donated to EASEL Animal Rescue League! There’s no paperwork to fill out. All you need to do is shop through AmazonSmile and confirm that EASEL’s name appears as the charitable beneficiary at the top of the page. Easy, fun and greatly appreciated by our shelter animals and staff!
- Purchase Wish List items and have Amazon ship them directly to us at EASEL Animal Rescue League, 4 Jake Garzio Drive, Ewing, NJ 08628. Our furbabies will be so happy to receive your gift package!
All of us (animals and folks) appreciate your generosity. You can even spread the love by sharing EASEL’s Wish List (PDF) with your friends, work colleagues, school clubs, and even fantasy football league. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!
Priority Wish List Items
- Friskies or Fancy Feast Canned Cat Food
(chicken pate flavor)
- Purina Indoor Complete Dry Cat Food
- Alpo Canned Dog Food (beef flavor)
- Purina One Complete Puppy Chow
- Dog and Cat Pill Pockets
- Gift Cards to pet stores
Other Animal Items
- Durable dog toys (Kong, Nylabone)
- 6’ Dog leashes
- Cat toys
- Large Litter Box Scoops
- Feliway calming spray & diffusers
- Adaptil calming spray & diffusers
Kitten Season (March-Sept)
- Kitten Formula (KMR)
- Miracle Nipples for kittens
- Purina Kitten Chow
- Friskies or Fancy Feast Canned Kitten Food
- Chicken or Turkey baby food
- Pet Microwavable Heating disc
- Paper Towels
- Swiffer Dry Pads
- Swiffer Wet Jet Pad and Solution
- Paper Plates
- Plastic or metal spoons, forks and knives
We appreciate you thinking of us, but we cannot accept
Opened bags of pet food • Frozen or fresh pet food • Used pet brushes
Pillows • Crocheted or knitted items • Down or filled blankets or comforters