Open: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday 12-3pm. Thursday 5-7pm; Closed Mon & Wed.
Dog Adoption Application
How wonderful you’ve decided to adopt a dog! Please complete this entire application in order to be eligible for adoption. Once approved, an adoption coordinator will meet with you to discuss your specific needs and the pet you are interested in. Our aim is to find the best fit for you and your companion pet, so we may show you another pet that would better fit your family.
- All current pets in the home must be spayed / neutered unless the animal is a dog exempt for service work or it is not recommended by the veterinarian for health reasons.
- Please be sure to tell your veterinarian that the EASEL Adoption Team will be contacting them.
At your adoption appointment, you’ll need to bring
- Proof of age (Adopters must be at least 21 years old)
- Proof of current address (Such as a valid driver license or recent utility bill)
- The entire family and/or all occupants of the household must visit the shelter for a “meet & greet” before final adoption. Dogs included.
Completing this application in no way guarantees that you will be approved to adopt one of our pets. We reserve the right to refuse any adoption. A refusal may not indicate any shortcomings on the part of the prospective adopter, but perhaps reflects that a particular pet may not do well in the circumstances offered. Our years of experience and information from national organizations such as HSUS, ASPCA and AHA are our guide in arranging a successful adoption.
We welcome adopters who rent. We want to alert you that some landlords & management companies have size & breed restrictions, limits on number of pets, and/or require pet deposits or additional fees. We need their contact information in order to verify there is no issue with the type/size of pet you wish to adopt.
By hitting the SUBMIT button below I certify that I am at least 21 years of age and that all information given by me in this application is true & complete.